Natural Halal Tallow Skincare
Whipped or solid, tallow cream is a skin healing miracle you will not want to be without. It might seem kind of strange at first to use something like beef fat on your skin. The truth is, using tallow for a skin moisturiser is a practice that is thousands of years old. It’s truly a traditional skincare product that has been loved for centuries.
What makes tallow so amazing? 100% Grass-fed and Grass-finished beef tallow contains a unique myriad of nutrients that heal, soothe, and moisturise skin. Let’s take a look.
100% Grass-fed and Grass-finished Beef Tallow:
- Is deeply nourishing and moisturising
- Contains Vitamins A, D, K, & E, & B12, all of which are extremely beneficial for skin
- Also helps to prevent skin’s loss of moisture
- Contains conjugated Linoleic Acid (CLA) with natural anti-inflammatory properties
- Has all of these nutrients that are found together only in animal products
- Contains oleic acid (omega 9) that aids other components in penetrating deeply into skin
- Is antibacterial & antimicrobial
- Contains palmitic acid which helps improve the protective barrier function of skin
- Is rich in minerals
- Contains stearic acid which helps to repair damaged skin, and improves skin’s flexibility and suppleness
- Aids in skin regeneration for skin that appears healthier and more youthful
- Contains palmitoleic acid (omega 7) which is one of our skin’s basic building blocks
What can tallow cream do?
Once I mastered how to whip up GAPS Protocol compliant healing tallow creams, I knew that I had a powerfully healing home remedy at my fingertips. Grass fed tallow balm is so versatile.
Have dry skin? Nothing works better to moisturise!
Eczema bothering you? Tallow whip calms and soothes and can even clear eczema up completely.
Struggling with acne? The unique nutrient blend and antimicrobial properties of our hemp tallow soothe and heal even deep, cystic acne.
Nappy rash? Tallow whip heals rashes in record time. Too much sun? Tallow whip to the rescue. Tallow whip is even amazing as an anti-aging face cream.
Tips and recipes for making your own tallow whip with essential oils
As incredible as tallow is on its own, it can be even more amazing when you add certain essential oils. The possibilities are really endless. You can go with single oils, or blends, depending on what you want to use the tallow for. Jojoba is one of my favourite essential oils for its beautiful scent and the many things it can do for skin.
For soothing eczema or healing nappy rash, a blend of Lavender, Copaiba Oleoresin, Palmarosa, Lemon, Frankincense carteri, and Helichrysum italicum will work wonders. If you want an anti-aging tallow whip for your face, a blend of Lavender, Frankincense Serrata, Lemon, Petitgrain, Coriander, Turmeric, and Rose Absolute works beautifully. Many other essential oils can be used, depending on what you want your tallow whip to smell like.
You can make tallow in a solid form (tallow balm) or you can whip it. The solid form will last longer, the whipped form is the easiest to use, since it is light and fluffy, a lot like whipped cream.
The whipped form is my personal favourite and it my absolute pleasure to now offer the 1st ever halal tallow skincare product that is compliant with gut-healing protocols as we are an evidence-based brand and all dis-ease begins in the gut.
Thank you for supporting AM1NAH Liquid-Gold Skinfood’s – Meat Your Skin Project!