- The AM1NAH brand has a unique philosophy. The philosophy is based on a biological understanding of the world. It has a philosophy which recognises that our planetary problems and our social problems are in fact the same problem. We exist to play a pivotal role in solving the problems.
- In supermarkets across the world the sales of junk food are crashing. There have been surges of interest in organic, halal and tayyib foods in opposition to GMO’s. Simultaneously, there has been a massive growth in food on social media. The growing number of health-conscious individuals, both Muslim and Non-Muslim are scrutinising both the products and processes of the existing food systems
- A Mother’s Instinct being Natural And Healing has led to the creation of AM1NAH, inspired by a Higher Consciousness to understand, explain and promote the benefits of Mother Nature’s Forgotten Elixir’s
- It should be true that “You Are What You Eat” – but do we know what we are eating anymore?
- What we feed ourselves and our children today determines everybodies future
- Every religion or belief system has instructed it’s followers and believers to observe particular dietary laws for example, halal, kosher, i-Tal, lactovegetarian to name a few.
- Ayurvedic teachings – Knowledge about the science of life and science-based nutrition teaches us that Food plays a big role in the our lifestyle. Ayurveda teaches us that food is basically medicine. It says “when diet is poor, medicine is of no use. When diet is good, medicine is of no need”
- Quranic principles of Halal and Tayyib teach us about what is Lawful, Pure, Wholesome and Nutritious.
- The Quran as well as other religious texts such as the Bible and Torah do not approve of foods or farming methods produced or involving production without the use of chemical fertilisers, pesticides or other artificial chemicals and supports Organic – working with nature and not against it
- Food is symbolic of love when words are inadequate – Our products are a Labour of Love for Those Whom we Love
- Food is universal and is a social movement that is in itself organic and inclusive of all
- “Let food be thy medicine and let medicine be thy food” – Hippocrates