This website www.am1nah.com is owned and operated by the HALAL FOOD FARMACY LTD.
Registered Company Number: 10792412
Registered Address: 30 Treve Avenue, Harrow, Middlesex, HA1-4AJ
Email: firstname.lastname@example.orgContact Number: 07376 763 775
Description of Business:
The HALAL FOOD FARMACY LTD is the UK Halal Food Industry’s 1st online subscription business delivering nutrient-dense foods and beverages, created by the AM1NAH brand.
- The Halal Food FarmacyLtd is a destination for natural, ethical, wholesome and fully traceable nutrient-dense super foods that are aligned with your values. We exist to create experiences that can be cherished for life as they promote the health and wellbeing of our families. We source all of our organically farmed foods (both meats and non-meats) that are both tayyib (pure, wholesome, ethical) and halal (against animal cruelty), from our most trusted farmers and suppliers in support of our culturally diverse communities. We create nutrient-dense products using real foods and cook using slow and gentle cooking techniques. This allows us to create meaningful relationships with everyone that we are connected to because food connects us all. The scientific evidence of the correlations between the foods that we eat and the diseases that we have is outstanding. It’s probably the most vital piece of information pertaining not only to curing all of our diseases but the survival and future of the human race.
Please read these Terms and Conditions carefully before you begin to use the site. By using this site you indicate that you accept these Terms and Conditions and any other documents expressly referred to within, and that you agree to abide by them. If you do not agree to these terms, please do not use our site.
- When you place an order with us you are making an offer to purchase products displayed on our site. We will send you an email to confirm that we have received your order, and that a contract has been made between us.
- In the unlikely event that the products are not available, or that we have made a pricing error, we will advise you of this.
- We have made every effort to display as accurately as possible the colours of our ingredients that appear on this website. However, we cannot guarantee that your monitor’s display of any colour will accurately reflect the colour of the actual products.
- Whilst we try to be as accurate as possible, all information provided is approximate and is provided in good faith.
- This Contract is governed by English Law in the United Kingdom.
How to place your order
- You can use our website to place an order by selecting the product you wish to buy and adding it to your basket. Items you do not require can be removed from your basket at any time.
- Carriage charges will be shown prior to you placing your order.
- You will be required to pay for the goods in full at the time of ordering
- We use secure payment facilities of PAYPAL
- Promotional prices only apply during the period stated
- All prices quoted on our website are in British Pounds Sterling and include Value Added Tax at the current rate
- Once your order has been confirmed, changes may not be possible or may incur additional charges or delays
- Once your order is complete we will notify you of the dispatch date
How to subscribe
- Select duration of subscription – 3 months includes 10% saving, 6 months includes 15% saving and 12 months includes 20% saving
- Select number of pouches per month
- Select flavours per month
- Add related products to your monthly subscription
- Enter billing and shipping information
- Complete payment
- You will receive an email confirmation of your order
Delivery and Carriage Charges
- Orders will normally be dispatched from our kitchen within one to two working days and any estimated dispatch date is an estimate, which can change without notice.
- We can deliver our products anywhere is Mainland Great Britain. Unfortunately we do not deliver to any Islands or the Highlands/Islands of Scotland, any Channel Islands or any of the following postcodes due to the delivery time:
|AB31 – AB38||IV51||KW15 – KW17||KW1 – KW14||ZE|
|HS||IV55 – IV56||IV52 – IV54||PA60 – PA78||PH49 – PH50|
|AB40 – AB56||IV30 – IV32||PA20||PA21 – PA38||Isle of Man|
|IV41 – IV49||KA27 – KA28||IV63||PH42 – PH44||Northern Ireland & Republic of Ireland|
|IV1 – 28||IV36 – IV40||PA41 – PA49||PH4 – PH41||Channel Islands|
- We will deliver the goods to the premises you specify on your order. You must be at home to accept delivery of your order, which is normally between 8.00am and 6.00pm Monday to Friday. We will not accept responsibility for loss or damage if you instruct the delivery company to leave the goods unattended
- After a failed delivery attempt (or if you are not at home for an agreed delivery) the products may be returned to us and we reserve the right to charge you if you cannot change the delivery address once the goods have been dispatched to you
- Please check the products on delivery – any products found to be missing or damaged should be notified to ourselves within a 24 hour time frame (due to the product being fresh food)
- If the products are lost or damaged in transit, please inform us promptly
- Deliveries are made on the condition that there is reasonable access for the safe and prompt delivery of the items. You should tell us about any special delivery requirements or conditions when you place your order
- Sometimes, for reasons beyond our control we may be prevented from delivering your items as planned. These might include things such as accidents, breakdowns, fire, flood, storm, severe weather, acts of God, war, riot, civil commotion, malicious damage or the default of our suppliers. We will try to put things right as soon as possible, however, we cannot be responsible where this causes a delay or failure in delivering your items.
- Disposal of packaging materials is your responsibility.
- We do not offer a weekend delivery and collection is made from Monday to Wednesday. Therefore should an order be placed on a Thursday or a Friday, the supplier will endeavour to deliver the product by the following Tuesday.
Cancellation and Returns
- This Policy does not apply to items ordered by businesses which are exempt from the distance selling regulations or the following items which are exempt from the right to cancel.
- Upon arrival please refrigerate or freeze as soon as possible, preferably within one hour
- If there is a problem with the goods, please notify us within 24 hours by email or by telephone providing details of the problem. It is helpful if you are able to provide us with a digital photograph of the problem as this normally saves you having to return the items for inspection. We will deal with the matter in accordance with your legal rights.
- Where a claim of defect or damage is made, the items may have to be returned by the purchaser to us within the use by date on the product. The buyer shall be entitled to a replacement or a full refund (including delivery costs) plus any return postal charges if the items are in fact defective and/or need to be returned.
This Cancellation Policy does not affect your legal rights – for example, if items are faulty or described incorrectly
Use of Website
- You are permitted to use our website for your own purposes and to print and download material from this website provided that you do not modify any content without our consent. Material on this website must not be republished online or offline without our permission.
- The Copyright and other intellectual property rights in all material on this website are owned by us or our licensors and must not be reproduced without our prior consent.
- Subject to paragraph 1 above no part of this website may be reproduced without our prior written permission
- When using this website you shall not post or send to or from this website, any material for which you have not obtained all necessary consents, any material which is discriminatory, obscene, pornographic, defamatory, liable to incite racial hatred, in breach of confidentiality or privacy, which may cause annoyance or inconvenience to others, which encourages or constitutes conduct that would be deemed a criminal offence, give rise to a civil liability or otherwise is contrary to the Law in the United Kingdom.
- We take all reasonable steps to ensure that this website is available 24 hours every day, 365 days per year. However, websites do sometimes encounter down time due to server and other technical issues. Therefore, we will not be liable if this website is unavailable at any time.
Links to and from other websites
- Any links to third party websites located on this website are provided for your convenience only. We have not reviewed each third party website and have no responsibility for such third party websites or their content.
- If you would like to link to our Website, you may only do so on the basis that you link to, but do not replicate, any page on this website and you do not in any way imply that we are endorsing any products or services unless this has been specifically agreed with us.
- If you choose to link to our website, in breach of Paragraph 2, you shall fully indemnify us for any loss or damage suffered as a result of your actions.
Exclusion of Liability
- We take all reasonable steps to ensure that the information on this website is correct. However, we do not guarantee the correctness or completeness of material on this website. Neither we nor any other party (whether or not involved in producing, maintaining or delivering this website), shall be liable or responsible for any kind of loss or damage that may result to you or a third party as a result of your or their use of our website. This exclusion shall include servicing or repair costs and without limitation, any other direct, indirect or consequential loss.
Law and Jurisdiction
- This legal notice shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English Law. Any dispute (or disputes) arising in connection with this legal notice are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of England and Wales.
This Website offers health and nutritional information and is designed for educational purposes. You should not rely solely on this information as a substitute for, nor does it replace, professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. If you have any concerns or questions about your health, you should always consult with a physician or other health-care professional. Do not disregard, avoid or delay obtaining medical or health related advice from your healthcare professional because of something you may have read on this site.