“COMFORTING COW FOOT” STEW
RECIPE NAME: “COMFORTING COW FOOT” STEW
PREP TIME: 10 MINS
COOKING TIME: 1 HOUR
SUITABLE FOR: AIP DIET – PALEO DIET
|1.5 kg||Cow’s feet – chopped and cleaned|
|1.2 ltr||Filtered water|
|250 ml||AM1NAH Liquid Gold Bone Broth Pili-Pili Beef Oxtail & Cow Foot|
|½ tsp||Himalayan sea salt|
|3 stalks||Spring onion|
|½ tsp||Ground black pepper|
|1 tsp||AM1NAH Rawganic Scotty Bons Chilli Oil|
|1 can||Butter beans|
- Wash the meat and put it in a pressure cooker with the water and salt to cook for 45 minutes
- Once you have relieved the pressure from the pot, keep it on a medium heat and add the garlic, spring onions, pimento seeds, black pepper and thyme and let it stew for 10 minutes on a low heat.
- Add AM1NAH Rawganic Chilli Oil.
- Empty the can of butter beans into a sieve and drain. Add to the pot with AM1NAH Liquid Gold Bone Broth and simmer on a low heat for ten minutes.
- Serve with rice or mashed potatoes.